Back to Heaven's Light Thursday, September 27, 2012

Once in a dream, I saw you telling me
That you've traveled in the dark
Just to find that little spot
In the vastness of the night

Then i saw some tears were coming from your eyes
as you said you'd found your paradise
and i began to ask you why you have to cry?

And now, its so dream like I hear you telling me
its been such a perfect grace; its been such a perfect place
To be in my heart at last, and have angels singing you a song
And its time for me to say goodbye to those eyes
To let you go so sleeplike and hear your whisper
Why we have  to cry?

Its a journey, you say, an illusion of a journey
Now you cant see where it ends and where it starts
Its our life and our love that you wish to have ,
Where you wish to be

In this tiny spark of memory, mortality
whats left for me to do is to welcome you home
Back to my heart, back to heaven's light
Back to my heart, and we're never apart

Its a journey, you say, an illusion of a journey
Now you cant see where it ends and where it starts
Whats left for me to do is to welcome you home

Back to my heart, back to heaven's light.......

Back to my heart, and we're never apart........

Dee - Rectovesto

0 comments: